What Language Means To Your Organization
The role of written language in business and professional organizations is powerful, almost without limit.
Written language can:
- Educate and inform target audiences
- Close/formalize deals
- Inspire, uplift, and motivate people
- Support opening new markets
- Convey strategic direction
- Enhance safety and security
- Introduce products and services
- Attract/retain team members
- The list goes on.
Translating written language into new languages can extend its original reach and thereby multiply its benefits. In finance this multiplying effect is referred to as leverage.
In one way or another many of us are in the business of leveraging language.