Articulate Storyline 360 elearning course text can be exported for translation services. After translation the file can be imported back into the course while preserving the text formatting. The steps for exporting/importing Articulate Storyline 360 text for course translation are listed below.
1) Go to Articulate button and select ‘translation\export’.
2) Choose preferred export file type for translation, name file, and click ‘save’.
‘Word Document’ format example pictured below.
3) Proceed with translation of the indicated translatable text in the exported file. For the highest quality translation a professional translation service (human translation) with a structured quality control procedure is recommended. Translators should be native speaking in the target language.
4) Import the translated file back into the course. Go to Articulate button and select ‘translation\import’.
5) ‘Congratulations’ message indicating successful import is displayed.
Watch video below of complete text export/import process.
To receive information on professional translation services for elearning course created in Articulate Storyline please contact us. To read further on translation services for Articulate Storyline 360 click here.